Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love San Diego, I Love San Diego ...

Excuse me whiule I step outside (in my slippers, but barefoot would work, too) and try to appreciate the weather that is San Diego in November.

Look:


No, look closer:


Yes. Downtown San Diego. Thursday November 5th at 8:34 a.m. People are outside in shorts. That's it folks - that's what we get. We might get a splash or two of rain in March - stay tuned and I'll be sure to let you know. But you are looking at our weather.

But on the upside this week, our friends were down from Alaska winning right and left at the ARBA Endless Summer Rabbit Convention - "In Search of the Perfect Rabbit." Let me tell you, if they didn't find it here...

Or here...

(Yes. That's one big angora bunny, my knitting friends.)

... then I truly don't believe they were looking very hard!!

It was great to spend time with all of our friends who were down from Alaska. They were a breath of fresh air in the midst of a city that sometimes loses it's freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment