Friday, July 23, 2010

Orange Butter Lip Balm

Several months ago, one of my favorite suppliers sent a sample of a recipe they had created: Orange Butter Lip Balm. I knew as soon as I tried it that I was going to have to get their recipe and learn to make lip balm - it's that good! 

Now, with their recipe and a few bits of my own knowledge, the Orange Butter Lip Balm is here! 

I wish I could say that I was graceful and practiced and captured every moment on camera but the truth is that the balm is a bit tricky: it is a wax that firms up quickly and you have only seconds to get it from the heat to the tube, all the while making sure it isn't too hot which would melt the tube.
 So you get to see tubed, tubed with labels, and  ...
... tubed, relaxing in a bowl.
Try a tube today. These full-sized 0.15 ounce tubes are selling for a special price of only $2 each or I will toss one in free with your order of 2 bars of soap while they last.

2 comments:

  1. These look super-cool! I was just thinking about placing an order next week, so I'll probably try more than one of them puppies!

    Are they flavored? Or awesomely natural and naturally awesome? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fantastically natural orange flavor comes from the orange butter which has orange peel oil and a touch of "Sugar Kisses" flavor to bring out the natural flavor.

    Everything except Seaside Spa and Beach Glass is in stock and ready to go. I will watch for your order!

    ReplyDelete