Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In Response to Two Certain Someones

Taunting? Hey, I pay an outrageous amount to live here ... how about if I do some dollar-cost averaging by sharing?
Outdoor dining ... with excellent wine:


Appropriate attire: short sleeves (no sweat stains), shorts, and sandals for all! (Thank you, Random Family, for walking by right when I needed you!)

And the Burger Lounge ... a green restaurant serving grass-fed beef alongside quinoa burgers and Classic Coke (Mexico style - the BEST!) Sometimes I really love California!Also source of said Calypso-salsa-kind of confused music. And more outdoor dining space. Wish you guys could be here to savor it ... it really is delightful!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH FINE. I guess I may have been just a leeetle bitter over my LOW of 85 last night. And the night before, times three.

    I am not the slightest bit bitter over the fact that your lovely photos were clearly taken FROM YOUR HOME, through said open doors & windows. Not one bit.

    Also, I'm way too happy about the fact that I know it's pronounced keen-wah. Makes me feel smart, so alrighty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double-post, d'oh!

    Also, jacarandas!! Love. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sometimes I really love California" ??

    Only sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well .... most of the time! 'Til there's traffic, or no winter ... or sometimes too many Californians!

    ReplyDelete