Friday, September 4, 2009

Temptation

Call me crazy (I know you will anyway! but even though it is baking hot outside, once I saw this pattern:

( Simple Summer Tweed Top Down V-Neck by Heidi Kirrmaier

and this yarn (City Tweed DK , a silk-merino blend in Romance)
(both photos used without permission but credit to the links above)

I abandoned all thoughts of holiday knitting and ordered up 1200 yards or so of this fabulous yarn to make myself yet another sweater.

Folks, you'd better act now and put your requests in REPEATEDLY if you want anything hand knit for Christmas! This is some fierce competition for my knitting time!

P.S Tobin's sweater IS still proceeding nicely ... the body is at least half done and then I get to join the arms to it and make some shoulders for it. NOT forgotten!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, what? That's NOT you? Or your mom? I totally thought it was you, already installed in the sweater!

    So, um, yeah - apparently it suits you, so go on witcher bad self!

    ReplyDelete