Sunday, April 12, 2009

Steek In Progress

Few words this morning, just wanted to let you see the set-up:

i put an extra 10 stitches up the middle of my pullover as i was knitting, then marked the row just inside where I am going to stitch with some chunky red acrylic yarn (had to get SOME use out of that stuff!)



Closer look:
I will machine stitch in the channel of the row outside of the red marker, then I will cut right up the middle between the markers. For this great to-do, I am taking the sweater to my Grandma Lisali - I need a knitter present to fully appreciate the madness! What better Easter activity could there be??

2 comments:

  1. Give Grandma kisses for me... and cross your fingers or something, fer pete's sake!!

    Heavens. So brave. MY fingers are crossed too... just let me know when you're done so I can uncross! Difficult to eat or apply mascara or drive one's kids to the House of Blues, so just give me the all clear.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete