Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quite Possibly the Cutest Thing You'll See Today

There is a certain someone at work who is expecting her third child in a few weeks. Rather than cast on and get busy knitting her a little something for this little newcomer, I busily THOUGHT about what I might make.

I also had my keen eye peeled for IDEAS of what to make for a teeny baby girl, which is how i noticed this on a friends Ravelry page:


Pretty cute, yes? But it pales when you see the complete ensemble:


And this is how I came to buy yet more yarn even though my stash box seems to be full!

Credits:
Kimono Pattern
Hat Pattern
These pieces were made by yarnvista for the Ravelers out there.

8 comments:

  1. Can you share the name of the pattern from Rav or a link for the pattern. You are right.. when you put the hat with the cute kimono.. its the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely missed the pattern links.. my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I put them up there after I read your comment. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're so right... it's the hat that just puts it right over the top!! Sweetness.

    So, what'd you add to the box?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're so right... it's the hat that just puts it right over the top!! Sweetness.

    So, what'd you add to the box?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you're so right... it's the hat that just puts it right over the top!! Sweetness.

    So, what'd you add to the box?

    ReplyDelete